martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

You're a cloud.


You're a cloud (above of me) 
When I saw you for the first time, I fell for you.
For a long time you wouldn't let me see the shining sun, but I liked (like) you anyway.
Sometimes you went away with the wind, but I patiently waited (wait) sit under another cloud's shade

No cloud was amazing as you
No cloud was playful and funny as you
No cloud had ever so much peaceful shade as you 
No cloud ever made cry as you
No cloud every broke my heart before.

As you went away distracted by other people's laugh
I standed behind you all the time, screaming for your attention but I only got half. 
Whenever you left, my legs shake, whenever you came they shake again. (you're more like a storm cloud)

I ran behind you wherever you went.
I tried to reach your hand to make you stay
You stupid, stubborn cloud please let me reach you again.
Because I really want you, but most of all I want you to want me to catch you.


Hey cloud, I'm probably wrong this time (again), you don't want me to reach you and I'm done running.
Hey cloud, I love you
And I'm really sorry for it
 I'm the stubborn right here
I won't try to catch you again, or run like a train 

We're just too different
I'm here on the ground
And you're high like the sound. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario